First Name:
Last Name:
Type of Coverage:
Security Code:

Condo Insurance from GMG Insurance

Even if your home isn’t a “house,” you still need homeowners insurance to protect your belongings and your assets in the event you are held liable for injuries to someone or damage to their property. A condo owners insurance policy from GMG Insurance can help you with all of that and more.

We serve condominium residents in 40 states, providing protection that covers the gaps left by your condo association’s insurance policy.

Your Unit Isn’t Completely Covered

Your condominium association almost surely has a master policy that insures the building, common areas and amenities. That insurance, however, doesn’t typically go beyond the walls of the individual units. If your association has added extra coverage, you might have some protection for installed appliances and ceilings, but you need to check the details. If you have upgraded appliances, cabinetry, flooring, or light fixtures, you probably will need to insure those investments on your own through a condo unitowners policy.

Protect Your Belongings and Assets

Your condominium owners insurance policy from GMG Insurance will cover your condo and your personal possessions, including draperies, furniture and—if you choose—high-value items, such as jewelry, expensive art or collections, antiques, and upgraded appliances or cabinets. You can also add coverage that will help pay for temporary living quarters should your condo be made unusable by a covered event.

Your policy will also protect you from costs associated with your liability for injuries to someone or damage to their property. Your condo owners liability insurance will help pay for legal bills and legal settlements.

Peace of Mind for the Comforts of Home

Turn to GMG Insurance for personalized attention on managing your assets and securing products that accommodate your lifestyle, now and as it changes over time. Contact us at (215) 497-9240; (800) 540-7900; or email at