Coverage that protects your private school from loss.
Do you have comprehensive coverage for your private school?
When it comes to protecting your educational organization, we have a dedicated and experienced team that specializes in the unique needs and challenges you face. Our program is designed to be both broad and flexible to help you get the right protection at the right price.
GMG’s Educational Program automatically includes specialized coverage extensions to meet your needs, and give you more time to focus on those in your care.
The primary extensions include:
- Bleachers, refreshment stands and ticket booths
- Communication equipment, computers, and media
- Disappearing deductible
- Extra expense
- Loss of income – planned events (actual loss sustained)
- Outdoor fences, signs, trees, shrubs, and plants
- Personal property of teachers and other
- Portable classrooms
- Property off-premises
- Refrigerated property
- Tuition and fees
- Blanket additional insured coverage
- PTAs, booster clubs, and alumni associations
- Volunteers and temporary workers
- Incidental medical malpractice coverage for the school nurse and athletic trainers
- Limited pollution coverage for classroom instruction
- Optional corporal punishment coverage
- Additional transportation expense
- Coverage for employees using non-owned, hired or borrowed autos
- Hired car physical damage
- Physical damage to vehicles of employees or volunteers – $1,000
- Discount pricing for school buses with seasonal breaks in service
Customized Protection Crafted Just For You
To further tailor your insurance program to your individual needs, you can select from a number of option coverage enhancements, such as:
- School board legal liability – includes coverage for educators’ legal liability, employment practices wrongful acts, and third party wrongful acts
- Abuse or molestation
- Law enforcement professional liability for school resource and security officers
- Umbrella – follows form over general liability, automobile, educator’s legal liability, abuse or molestation, and law enforcement professional liability (limits up to $10 million, with no minimum retention)
- Bonds (fidelity, employee dishonesty, treasurer, etc.)
- Employee benefits liability
- Flood and earthquake
- Inland marine (sports equipment, musical instruments, audio/visual equipment and builders’ risk)
- Cyber liability and data breach response
- Crisis response protection for loss of business income sustained and extra expense incurred following a covered incident
Safety Management Services
- Abuse or molestation prevention tools and resources
- Accident analysis and loss data trending
- Automatic sprinkler system assessment
- Fleet safety, including school bus and driver training programs, SafetyFirst®, and defensive driving.
- Implementation of OSHA-required safety programs
- Organization of and participation on accident review boards
- Risk-transfer-methodology assistance
- Thermographic testing of buildings and equipment
Connect With a GMG Advisor
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.