Get the lastest news and updates about GMG Insurance.
Find out what’s happening at GMG Insurance.
Here at GMG Insurance, we want to keep you informed. Whether it’s an insight into our agency or a community organization we are supporting, we want you to know what’s going on. Catch up on the latest newsletter and find out how you can join us in giving back to local organizations.
Read the latest news on what’s going on at GMG and in our community.
- Charles Thomas Receives CIC Designation – December 2022
- GMG Welcomes Eileen Cary to the Commercial Lines Team
- Tori Schautz CRM Designation Press Release – August 2022
- GMG Insurance and Westfield Give $5,000 To The Arc of Chester County
- GMG Insurance Promotes Tori Schautz to Vice President Insurance Operations
- GMG Welcomes Michelle Mitchell to Sales Producer and Melissa McCarty to Commercial Lines Account Manager
- GMG Welcomes New Hire Laura Sizemore to Commercial Lines Account Manager
- GMG Insurance Welcomes Matt O’Neill to Director of Customer Experience
- GMG Laguna Beach 14 Years of Service November 2021
- GMG Insurance Celebrates Employee Anniversaries for John Staniec and Ryan Fuller
- YMCA Westfield Grant PR July 2021
- GMG Insurance Welcomes Adrienne Yahr To Personal Lines Account Manager
- GMG Insurance Welcomes Nancy Batezel To Personal Lines Account Manager
We have always been dedicated to giving back to the communities we live in and serve, and are proud sponsors of the following community events. Whether it’s donating our time or resources, our team is committed to paying it forward when it comes to non-profits, charitable foundations, and community organizations. Please take the time to find out how you can also get involved in supporting and giving back to the community.
The YMCA of Bucks County was nominated by GMG Insurance to receive a $6,500 donation to help Operation Compassion Recovery as part of Westfield’s Legacy of Caring program.
GMG commercial and personal clients joined in for a memorable and challenging day on the course held at the Union League Golf Club at Torresdale.
Pictured (left to right): Chadd Jenkins/Jenks to Go, Alex Redfield/A. Redfield Painting, Zane Moore/President & CEO, YMCA of Bucks County, Ron Viehweger/Principal, GMG Insurance and Chip Vaughn/Vaughn Collaborative
Connect With Us
Follow us on social media to get the latest GMG news and updates.